Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More information on Broadcom Corporation can be found here
. Broadcom Wireless Utility is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named bcmwlu00.exe and its approximative size is 240.00 KB (245760 bytes).
Broadcom Wireless Utility is comprised of the following executables which take 14.14 MB (14822000
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (649.80 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.50 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (240.00 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (6.84 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.00 KB)
This page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program offered by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 02:33:14.900