Broadcom Wireless Utility
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your systemBroadcom Corporation
. More info about Broadcom Corporation can be read here
. Broadcom Wireless Utility is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 240.00 KB (245760 bytes) on disk.
Broadcom Wireless Utility is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.29 MB (13937976
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (650.30 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.55 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (240.00 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (6.81 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Broadcom Wireless Utility. You can find here a few links to other Broadcom Wireless Utility releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program by Broadcom Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". The Broadcom Wireless Utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 19:31:28.973