Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. More data about Broadcom Corporation can be found here
. Broadcom Wireless Utility is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 303.50 KB (310784 bytes) on disk.
Broadcom Wireless Utility is composed of the following executables which take 18.45 MB (19351424
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bcmwlanapp.exe (24.00 KB)
- bcmwls64.exe (707.80 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.32 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (303.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.50 KB)
- miracastnativeapp.exe (25.50 KB)
- NETMGR.EXE (1.37 MB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (9.67 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.50 KB)
The current page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Broadcom Wireless Utility:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program released by Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". The Broadcom Wireless Utility app will be found automatically. After you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 14:36:44.203