Broadcom Wireless Utility
This web page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. More information on Broadcom Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Broadcom Wireless Utility application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory, depending on the user's option during install. Broadcom Wireless Utility's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Broadcom Wireless Utility's primary file takes about 233.23 KB (238832 bytes) and its name is bcmwlu00.exe.
Broadcom Wireless Utility is composed of the following executables which take 9.44 MB (9897440
bytes) on disk:
- bcmwls64.exe (624.23 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (4.00 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (233.23 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (4.56 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (32.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it exists on your system the Broadcom Wireless Utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 20:48:32.980