Broadcom Wireless Utility
This web page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. More information on Broadcom Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Broadcom Wireless Utility application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory, depending on the user's option during install. Broadcom Wireless Utility's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Broadcom Wireless Utility's primary file takes about 233.23 KB (238832 bytes) and its name is bcmwlu00.exe.
Broadcom Wireless Utility is composed of the following executables which take 9.44 MB (9897440
bytes) on disk:
- bcmwls64.exe (624.23 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (4.00 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (233.23 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (4.56 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (32.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". The Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found very quickly. When you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 20:48:32.980