Broadcom Wireless Utility
This info is about Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your systemBroadcom Corporation
. Further information on Broadcom Corporation can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the "C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11" directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe" verbose /rootkey="Software\Broadcom\802.11_App\UninstallInfo" /rootdir="C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 228.00 KB (233472 bytes) on disk.
Broadcom Wireless Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.23 MB (1284576
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (377.23 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (228.00 KB)
- wladmin.exe (44.00 KB)
This web page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other Broadcom Wireless Utility releases:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application released by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it exists on your system the Broadcom Wireless Utility app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-25 18:40:21.153