Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More information about Broadcom Corporation can be read here
. Broadcom Wireless Utility is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named bcmwlu00.exe and it has a size of 228.00 KB (233472 bytes).
The executables below are part of Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy an average of 8.19 MB (8592112
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (623.73 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (2.92 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (228.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (4.41 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (32.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Broadcom Wireless Utility. You can find below a few links to other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Broadcom Wireless\Broadcom Wireless Utility.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom Wireless Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom Wireless Utility\DisplayName
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application offered by Broadcom Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 09:24:35.323