Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your systemBroadcom Corporation
. You can find out more on Broadcom Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named bcmwlu00.exe and occupies 244.00 KB (249856 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy an average of 17.71 MB (18568384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (653.34 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.76 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (244.00 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.50 KB)
- NETMGR.EXE (13.50 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (10.12 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application offered by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". The Broadcom Wireless Utility program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:00:40.060