Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your systemBroadcom Corporation
. You can find out more on Broadcom Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named bcmwlu00.exe and occupies 244.00 KB (249856 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy an average of 17.71 MB (18568384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (653.34 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.76 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (244.00 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.50 KB)
- NETMGR.EXE (13.50 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (10.12 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application offered by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it exists on your system the Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:00:40.060