Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More information on Broadcom Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Broadcom Wireless Utility program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) on disk and is called bcmwlu00.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy 9.36 MB (9813232
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (385.23 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (4.02 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (232.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (4.70 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Broadcom Wireless Utility. For more Broadcom Wireless Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application marketed by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it exists on your system the Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found very quickly. After you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 12:20:40.953