Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your systemBroadcom Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Broadcom Corporation. Broadcom Wireless Utility is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the Broadcom Wireless Utility's primary executable file and it takes approximately 236.00 KB (241664 bytes) on disk.
Broadcom Wireless Utility is comprised of the following executables which take 11.07 MB (11607592
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (631.73 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (4.42 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (236.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (4.91 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.00 KB)
- bcmwls64.exe (631.80 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (236.00 KB)
This web page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Broadcom Wireless Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Broadcom Wireless\Broadcom Wireless Utility.lnk
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom Wireless Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom Wireless Utility\DisplayName
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program released by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 17:22:29.970