Broadcom Wireless Utility
This page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. You can read more on Broadcom Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 303.50 KB (310784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy 1.77 MB (1851248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwlanapp.exe (23.00 KB)
- bcmwls32.exe (454.30 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (303.50 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (900.56 KB)
- bcmwlanapp.exe (21.00 KB)
- wapiutil.exe (105.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Broadcom Wireless Utility. For more Broadcom Wireless Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program offered by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility app will be found automatically. When you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 17:41:23.567