Broadcom Wireless Utility
This web page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More information on Broadcom Corporation can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Broadcom Wireless Utility's primary file takes around 303.50 KB (310784 bytes) and is called bcmwlu00.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy 2.02 MB (2116008
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwlanapp.exe (25.50 KB)
- bcmwls64.exe (714.34 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (303.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Broadcom Wireless Utility. You can find below info on other versions of Broadcom Wireless Utility:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.Registry that is not cleaned:
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program offered by Broadcom Corporation. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it exists on your system the Broadcom Wireless Utility program will be found automatically. After you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:07:12.990