Broadcom Wireless Utility
This page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. Additional info about Broadcom Corporation can be seen here
. Broadcom Wireless Utility is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 303.50 KB (310784 bytes) on disk and is labeled bcmwlu00.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Broadcom Wireless Utility. They take about 18.46 MB (19360128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwlanapp.exe (25.50 KB)
- bcmwls64.exe (714.80 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.32 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (303.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.50 KB)
- miracastnativeapp.exe (25.50 KB)
- NETMGR.EXE (1.37 MB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (9.67 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application by Broadcom Corporation. Some users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". The Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-05 22:44:19.327