Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on Broadcom Corporation. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 240.00 KB (245760 bytes) on disk.
Broadcom Wireless Utility is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.53 MB (12084848
bytes) on disk:
- bcmwls64.exe (647.80 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (4.60 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (240.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (5.15 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Broadcom Wireless Utility:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program offered by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". The Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:57:58.480