Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Broadcom Corporation. Usually the Broadcom Wireless Utility program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Broadcom Wireless Utility's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) on disk.
Broadcom Wireless Utility contains of the executables below. They take 9.96 MB (10447984
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (385.30 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (4.02 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (232.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (4.70 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Broadcom Wireless Utility. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program marketed by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 16:31:18.920