Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Broadcom Corporation. Usually the Broadcom Wireless Utility program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Broadcom Wireless Utility's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) on disk.
Broadcom Wireless Utility contains of the executables below. They take 9.96 MB (10447984
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (385.30 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (4.02 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (232.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (4.70 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Broadcom Wireless Utility. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program marketed by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". The Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 16:31:18.920