Broadcom Wireless Utility
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. Additional info about Broadcom Corporation can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named bcmwlu00.exe and its approximative size is 236.00 KB (241664 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Broadcom Wireless Utility. They take 13.29 MB (13936952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (650.80 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.55 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (236.00 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (6.81 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Broadcom Wireless Utility.history
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program marketed by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it exists on your system the Broadcom Wireless Utility program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:34:39.733