Broadcom Wireless Utility
This web page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. Open here
for more details on Broadcom Corporation. Broadcom Wireless Utility is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 320.00 KB (327680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy 17.94 MB (18814800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (714.34 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.62 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (320.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (8.24 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Broadcom Wireless Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:18:49.310