Broadcom Wireless Utility
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. You can find out more on Broadcom Corporation or check for application updates here
. Broadcom Wireless Utility is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the Broadcom Wireless Utility's main executable file and it occupies approximately 248.00 KB (253952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy about 653.34 KB (669024
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (405.34 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (248.00 KB)
The current page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Broadcom Wireless Utility:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application marketed by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:59:19.810