Broadcom Wireless Utility
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. You can find out more on Broadcom Corporation or check for application updates here
. Broadcom Wireless Utility is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the Broadcom Wireless Utility's main executable file and it occupies approximately 248.00 KB (253952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy about 653.34 KB (669024
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (405.34 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (248.00 KB)
The current page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Broadcom Wireless Utility:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application marketed by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". The Broadcom Wireless Utility program will be found automatically. After you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:59:19.810