Broadcom Wireless Utility
This info is about Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your systemBroadcom Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on Broadcom Corporation. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 240.00 KB (245760 bytes) on disk.
Broadcom Wireless Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.80 MB (12377912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwls32.exe (397.30 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (4.95 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (240.00 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (6.18 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Broadcom Wireless Utility. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application offered by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:15:59.497