Broadcom Wireless Utility
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. Check out here
for more information on Broadcom Corporation. Usually the Broadcom Wireless Utility program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 303.50 KB (310784 bytes) on disk and is called bcmwlu00.exe.
Broadcom Wireless Utility is comprised of the following executables which take 18.01 MB (18881408
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bcmwlanapp.exe (22.50 KB)
- bcmwls64.exe (709.80 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.82 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (303.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.50 KB)
- NETMGR.EXE (13.50 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (10.10 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.50 KB)
The current page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application released by Broadcom Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it exists on your system the Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found very quickly. When you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:54:15.647