Broadcom Wireless Utility
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. Check out here
for more information on Broadcom Corporation. Usually the Broadcom Wireless Utility program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 303.50 KB (310784 bytes) on disk and is called bcmwlu00.exe.
Broadcom Wireless Utility is comprised of the following executables which take 18.01 MB (18881408
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bcmwlanapp.exe (22.50 KB)
- bcmwls64.exe (709.80 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.82 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (303.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.50 KB)
- NETMGR.EXE (13.50 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (10.10 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.50 KB)
The current page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application released by Broadcom Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility app will be found very quickly. When you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:54:15.647