Broadcom Wireless Utility
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More data about Broadcom Corporation can be read here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 248.00 KB (253952 bytes) on disk and is named bcmwlu00.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy 914.34 KB (936288
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (652.84 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (248.00 KB)
- NETMGR.EXE (13.50 KB)
The current page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry keys:
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application released by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility app will be found very quickly. After you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:08:00.080