Broadcom Wireless Utility
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. Further information on Broadcom Corporation can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Broadcom Wireless Utility's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 236.00 KB (241664 bytes) on disk and is named bcmwlu00.exe.
Broadcom Wireless Utility contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.43 MB (11989616
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (631.80 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (4.55 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (236.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (5.15 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.00 KB)
This web page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility version 5.60.350.6
only. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program marketed by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Broadcom Wireless Utility with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found automatically. After you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:19:54.943