Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your systemBroadcom Corporation
. You can read more on Broadcom Corporation or check for application updates here
. Broadcom Wireless Utility is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the Broadcom Wireless Utility's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 236.00 KB (241664 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy about 633.30 KB (648504
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (397.30 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (236.00 KB)
This web page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it exists on your system the Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 01:01:05.850