Broadcom Wireless Utility
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More information on Broadcom Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Broadcom Wireless Utility application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. bcmwlu00.exe is the Broadcom Wireless Utility's main executable file and it takes around 206.50 KB (211456 bytes) on disk.
Broadcom Wireless Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.81 MB (17622880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (654.34 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.79 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (206.50 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.50 KB)
- NETMGR.EXE (13.50 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (10.10 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.50 KB)
The current page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application by Broadcom Corporation. Some users try to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found automatically. After you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:02:38.557