Broadcom Wireless Utility
This info is about Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. Further information on Broadcom Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 240.00 KB (245760 bytes) on disk.
Broadcom Wireless Utility contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.49 MB (14141752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (659.30 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.69 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (240.00 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (6.86 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application marketed by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 14:03:41.120