Broadcom Wireless Utility
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More data about Broadcom Corporation can be found here
. Broadcom Wireless Utility is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 288.00 KB (294912 bytes) on disk and is labeled bcmwlu00.exe.
Broadcom Wireless Utility is comprised of the following executables which take 16.89 MB (17712944
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (655.30 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.79 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (288.00 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.50 KB)
- NETMGR.EXE (13.50 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (10.10 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.50 KB)
This info is about Broadcom Wireless Utility version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Broadcom Wireless Utility:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program offered by Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". The Broadcom Wireless Utility program will be found automatically. When you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 04:17:27.357