Broadcom Wireless Utility
You can find below details on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. You can find out more on Broadcom Corporation or check for application updates here
. Broadcom Wireless Utility is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Broadcom Wireless Utility's primary file takes about 320.00 KB (327680 bytes) and is named bcmwlu00.exe.
Broadcom Wireless Utility contains of the executables below. They take 17.94 MB (18814720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (714.30 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.62 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (320.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (8.24 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application released by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". The Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found automatically. After you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:15:44.593