Broadcom Wireless Utility
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Broadcom Corporation. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Broadcom Wireless Utility's main file takes around 244.00 KB (249856 bytes) and its name is bcmwlu00.exe.
The executables below are part of Broadcom Wireless Utility. They take about 14.25 MB (14942400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (652.84 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.59 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (244.00 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (6.85 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.00 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of Broadcom Wireless Utility:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\broadcom-wireless-utility.updatestar.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\broadcom-wireless-utility.updatestar.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it exists on your system the Broadcom Wireless Utility app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:18:34.310