Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More information about Broadcom Corporation can be found here
. Usually the Broadcom Wireless Utility program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility. The program's main executable file has a size of 303.50 KB (310784 bytes) on disk and is called bcmwlu00.exe.
Broadcom Wireless Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.19 MB (12780928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwlanapp.exe (22.50 KB)
- bcmwls64.exe (709.80 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (303.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.50 KB)
- NETMGR.EXE (13.50 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (10.10 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.50 KB)
This page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Broadcom Wireless Utility releases:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application released by Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility app will be found very quickly. After you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-07 05:20:09.237