Broadcom Wireless Utility
This page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your systemBroadcom Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Broadcom Corporation. Broadcom Wireless Utility is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Broadcom Wireless Utility is "C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe" verbose /rootkey="Software\Broadcom\802.11_App\UninstallInfo" /rootdir="C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called bcmwlu00.exe and it has a size of 184.00 KB (188416 bytes).
Broadcom Wireless Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 668.00 KB (684032
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (128.00 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (184.00 KB)
- wladmin.exe (44.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Broadcom Wireless Utility. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application offered by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". The Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 18:37:56.183