Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on Broadcom Corporation. Broadcom Wireless Utility is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility. Broadcom Wireless Utility's main file takes about 240.00 KB (245760 bytes) and is called bcmwlu00.exe.
The executables below are part of Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy about 11.80 MB (12372280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwls32.exe (397.30 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (4.95 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (240.00 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (6.18 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (40.00 KB)
This data is about Broadcom Wireless Utility version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of Broadcom Wireless Utility:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Broadcom Wireless\Broadcom Wireless Utility.lnk
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom Wireless Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom Wireless Utility\DisplayName
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". The Broadcom Wireless Utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:19:54.250