Broadcom Wireless Utility
This info is about Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your systemBroadcom Corporation
. Further information on Broadcom Corporation can be found here
. Broadcom Wireless Utility is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called bcmwlu00.exe and it has a size of 236.00 KB (241664 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy an average of 11.80 MB (12374328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwls32.exe (397.30 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (4.95 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (236.00 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (6.18 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Broadcom Wireless Utility. You can find below a few links to other Broadcom Wireless Utility releases:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it exists on your system the Broadcom Wireless Utility program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-06 08:57:42.007