Broadcom Wireless Utility
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on Broadcom Corporation. Usually the Broadcom Wireless Utility application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 228.00 KB (233472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy 8.92 MB (9351648
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (377.23 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (3.55 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (228.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (4.17 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (25.50 KB)
This info is about Broadcom Wireless Utility version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Broadcom Wireless Utility's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Broadcom Wireless\Broadcom Wireless Utility.lnk
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom Wireless Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom Wireless Utility\DisplayName
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application marketed by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:57:09.667