Broadcom Wireless Utility
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. You can find out more on Broadcom Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Broadcom Wireless Utility's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled bcmwlu00.exe and occupies 288.00 KB (294912 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy about 17.79 MB (18650192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (553.50 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.79 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (288.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.50 KB)
- NETMGR.EXE (13.50 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (10.10 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Broadcom Wireless Utility. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application by Broadcom Corporation. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it exists on your system the Broadcom Wireless Utility program will be found very quickly. When you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:32:55.853