Broadcom Wireless Utility
This info is about Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More information on Broadcom Corporation can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility. The application's main executable file occupies 228.00 KB (233472 bytes) on disk and is labeled bcmwlu00.exe.
Broadcom Wireless Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.23 MB (1284576
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (377.23 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (228.00 KB)
- wladmin.exe (44.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Broadcom Wireless Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program marketed by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it exists on your system the Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-15 12:06:29.923