A1 Sitemap Generator
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. Go over here
for more details on Microsys. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more facts about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. Usually the A1 Sitemap Generator application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe. Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe is the A1 Sitemap Generator's primary executable file and it takes about 10.96 MB (11495080 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in A1 Sitemap Generator. They take 34.41 MB (36077073
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.96 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.51 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current web page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 7.0.2
only. Click on the links below for other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program released by Microsys. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Sitemap Generator program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The publisher is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-15 13:11:07.960