A1 Sitemap Generator
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. Go over here
for more details on Microsys. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more facts about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. Usually the A1 Sitemap Generator application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe. Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe is the A1 Sitemap Generator's primary executable file and it takes about 10.96 MB (11495080 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in A1 Sitemap Generator. They take 34.41 MB (36077073
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.96 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.51 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current web page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 7.0.2
only. Click on the links below for other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program released by Microsys. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The publisher is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-15 13:11:07.960