A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. More information on Microsys can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. A1 Sitemap Generator's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8\unins000.exe. Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 11.10 MB (11641000 bytes) on disk.
A1 Sitemap Generator contains of the executables below. They occupy 34.76 MB (36452585
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (11.10 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.60 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 8.0.0
only. You can find below a few links to other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program released by Microsys. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase A1 Sitemap Generator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-07 19:45:10.947