A1 Sitemap Generator
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. Additional info about Microsys can be found here
. Further information about A1 Sitemap Generator can be seen at http://www.microsystools.com
. A1 Sitemap Generator is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8 directory, depending on the user's choice. A1 Sitemap Generator's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 12.98 MB (13615272 bytes) on disk and is labeled Sitemap_64b_UC.exe.
A1 Sitemap Generator contains of the executables below. They occupy 35.70 MB (37439133
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_UC.exe (12.98 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_UC.exe (9.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.2.0
of A1 Sitemap Generator. For more A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application offered by Microsys. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 13:25:00.760