A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your systemMicrosys
. Additional info about Microsys can be found here
. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more facts about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. A1 Sitemap Generator is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 6 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 6\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. A1 Sitemap Generator's main file takes about 10.15 MB (10640424 bytes) and its name is Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe.
A1 Sitemap Generator contains of the executables below. They take 32.54 MB (34116113
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.15 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.38 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current web page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 6.0.2
alone. For more A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you want to remove A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 6\Sitemap.exe
- C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\lcs\user.msd
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 6\A1 Sitemap Generator 6.lnk
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program released by the software company Microsys. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-03 11:14:50.460