A1 Sitemap Generator
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your systemMicrosys
. Open here
for more info on Microsys. Please follow http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's page. Usually the A1 Sitemap Generator program is found in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator. The program's main executable file is called Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe and occupies 12.89 MB (13511848 bytes).
A1 Sitemap Generator installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 33.09 MB (34700328
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (12.89 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (710.55 KB)
The current page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 8.0.1
alone. For other A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program released by the software company Microsys. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-07 16:16:00.243