A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. Additional info about Microsys can be found here
. You can get more details related to A1 Sitemap Generator at http://www.microsystools.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). A1 Sitemap Generator's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 6\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe and its approximative size is 6.30 MB (6609960 bytes).
The executables below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They occupy an average of 28.45 MB (29834257
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.30 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.58 MB)
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
This info is about A1 Sitemap Generator version 6.0.1
alone. For other A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application offered by the software company Microsys. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found automatically. After you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 6\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-27 23:40:14.223