A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your systemMicrosys
. More information about Microsys can be found here
. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more facts about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. A1 Sitemap Generator is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 5 directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove A1 Sitemap Generator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 5\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe is the A1 Sitemap Generator's main executable file and it takes close to 6.49 MB (6810152 bytes) on disk.
A1 Sitemap Generator is comprised of the following executables which take 29.35 MB (30776849
bytes) on disk:
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.49 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.72 MB)
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.7
of A1 Sitemap Generator. For other A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program offered by Microsys. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator program will be found automatically. After you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:21:14.280