A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. Further information on Microsys can be found here
. More info about the software A1 Sitemap Generator can be seen at http://www.microsystools.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove A1 Sitemap Generator. The application's main executable file is named Sitemap.exe and it has a size of 5.76 MB (6042320 bytes).
The executable files below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They occupy about 6.54 MB (6861290
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap.exe (5.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 3.3.1
only. Click on the links below for other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program marketed by Microsys. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-07 15:20:27.107