A1 Sitemap Generator
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your systemMicrosys
. Go over here
where you can read more on Microsys. Please open http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. A1 Sitemap Generator is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 10 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 10\unins000.exe. A1 Sitemap Generator's primary file takes around 9.59 MB (10056888 bytes) and is named Sitemap_32b_UC.exe.
A1 Sitemap Generator is comprised of the following executables which take 38.24 MB (40100785
bytes) on disk:
- EmbeddedBrowser.exe (4.09 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_UC.exe (9.59 MB)
- Sitemap_64b_UC.exe (13.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 10.1.4
only. For other A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application marketed by the software company Microsys. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found automatically. After you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The software company is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 10\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-03 23:42:40.893