A1 Sitemap Generator
This page is about A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. You can find out more on Microsys or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more information about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). A1 Sitemap Generator's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe". A1 Sitemap Generator's main file takes about 5.68 MB (5952208 bytes) and is named Sitemap.exe.
A1 Sitemap Generator contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.46 MB (6771178
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap.exe (5.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.2
of A1 Sitemap Generator. For other A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program by Microsys. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found very quickly. When you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 20:09:35.520