A1 Sitemap Generator
This page is about A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. You can find out more on Microsys or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more information about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). A1 Sitemap Generator's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe". A1 Sitemap Generator's main file takes about 5.68 MB (5952208 bytes) and is named Sitemap.exe.
A1 Sitemap Generator contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.46 MB (6771178
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap.exe (5.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.2
of A1 Sitemap Generator. For other A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program by Microsys. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator program will be found very quickly. After you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 20:09:35.520