A1 Sitemap Generator
This web page is about A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your systemMicrosys
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Microsys. More information about the app A1 Sitemap Generator can be found at http://www.microsystools.com
. A1 Sitemap Generator is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 10 folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 10\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Sitemap_64b_UC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 13.61 MB (14266040 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They take an average of 41.91 MB (43943857
bytes) on disk.
- EmbeddedBrowser.exe (4.09 MB)
- Sitemap_64b_UC.exe (13.61 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_UC.exe (9.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1.0
of A1 Sitemap Generator. For more A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application by Microsys. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 10\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 11:02:47.760