A1 Sitemap Generator
This web page is about A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your systemMicrosys
. More information on Microsys can be seen here
. More details about A1 Sitemap Generator can be seen at http://www.microsystools.com
. A1 Sitemap Generator is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 9 folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 9\unins000.exe. A1 Sitemap Generator's primary file takes around 13.18 MB (13825192 bytes) and its name is Sitemap_64b_UC.exe.
The executables below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They occupy an average of 40.30 MB (42254149
bytes) on disk.
- EmbeddedBrowser.exe (4.06 MB)
- Sitemap_64b_UC.exe (13.18 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_UC.exe (9.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This data is about A1 Sitemap Generator version 9.1.0
only. You can find here a few links to other A1 Sitemap Generator releases:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application offered by Microsys. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 9\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-26 06:37:39.483