A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. More info about Microsys can be found here
. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more facts about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 2 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 2\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove A1 Sitemap Generator. Sitemap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.70 MB (3884240 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They take an average of 4.38 MB (4592874
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap.exe (3.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.03 KB)
The current page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 2.3.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of A1 Sitemap Generator:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application marketed by the software company Microsys. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove A1 Sitemap Generator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Sitemap Generator program will be found automatically. When you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-23 12:42:16.210