A1 Sitemap Generator
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. Check out here
for more info on Microsys. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more info about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. Usually the A1 Sitemap Generator program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.67 MB (3852960 bytes) on disk and is labeled Sitemap.exe.
The executable files below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They take an average of 8.02 MB (8413274
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap bk.exe (3.67 MB)
- Sitemap.exe (3.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.0
of A1 Sitemap Generator. Click on the links below for other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application by the software company Microsys. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:49:00.137