A1 Sitemap Generator
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. Check out here
for more info on Microsys. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more info about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. Usually the A1 Sitemap Generator program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.67 MB (3852960 bytes) on disk and is labeled Sitemap.exe.
The executable files below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They take an average of 8.02 MB (8413274
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap bk.exe (3.67 MB)
- Sitemap.exe (3.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.0
of A1 Sitemap Generator. Click on the links below for other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application by the software company Microsys. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found automatically. After you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:49:00.137