A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. You can read more on Microsys or check for application updates here
. More info about the app A1 Sitemap Generator can be found at http://www.microsystools.com
. Usually the A1 Sitemap Generator application is placed in the C:\ProgUserName Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for A1 Sitemap Generator is "C:\ProgUserName Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe". Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.95 MB (11480080 bytes) on disk.
A1 Sitemap Generator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 34.36 MB (36028849
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.95 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.50 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 7.0.0
only. For other A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program released by the software company Microsys. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase A1 Sitemap Generator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found very quickly. When you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgUserName Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-22 15:01:09.460