A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. You can read more on Microsys or check for application updates here
. More info about the app A1 Sitemap Generator can be found at http://www.microsystools.com
. Usually the A1 Sitemap Generator application is placed in the C:\ProgUserName Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for A1 Sitemap Generator is "C:\ProgUserName Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe". Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.95 MB (11480080 bytes) on disk.
A1 Sitemap Generator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 34.36 MB (36028849
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.95 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.50 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 7.0.0
only. For other A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program released by the software company Microsys. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase A1 Sitemap Generator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". The A1 Sitemap Generator program will be found automatically. When you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The publisher is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgUserName Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-22 15:01:09.460