A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your systemMicrosys
. Further information on Microsys can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's page. Usually the A1 Sitemap Generator program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.07 MB (11605160 bytes) on disk and is named Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe.
A1 Sitemap Generator contains of the executables below. They take 34.65 MB (36333073
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (11.07 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.58 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.7.0
of A1 Sitemap Generator. You can find below info on other versions of A1 Sitemap Generator:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application released by Microsys. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete A1 Sitemap Generator with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". The A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The publisher is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-13 18:02:41.760